← | →
Horário de aulas
Datas a escolher
Envio de material didático
Serviço de informação
This course is adressed to any person who wants to approach the subject either for professional or amateur reasons. It is created by experts in the field and each subject is covered very well. Thanks to this course you will approach to the subject and find new job opportunities.
Esta formação é para mim?: To any person who wants to approach the Animal world
Qual é o processo de inscrição?: We will immediately contact you, usually by email within 24 hours. The couse will begin after confirming payment
Requisitos: Internet connection and personal mail box.
Avaliação do curso
Avaliação do Centro
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Alternative Medicine
- Medicinal Herbs
- Veterinary first aid
- Natural medicine
Here we explain the main parts of the syllabus:
- Basic naturopathy: history and definition of naturopathy, professional role of the naturopath, the three fundamental concepts, meaning of symptom, health, disease, pathology and syndrome, vital energy (massage techniques for the recovery of vital energy, relaxation techniques).
- Anatomy and physiology of the animal body: origins of the dog and the cat, locomotor system, skeletal and its malformations, respiratory system, urogenital system and reproduction, integumentary system, nervous system and sense organs, cardiovascular system, digestive system.
- Biochemistry and chemistry: introduction to life and concepts of chemistry, the cell, structure of the atom, bonds between atoms, redox reactions, definition of acid and base, pH and pOH, buffer solutions, cell respiration (glycolysis, Krebs cycle , active transport through the membrane, lactic fermentation and alcoholic fermentation), carbohydrates, lipids, proteins, nitrogenous bases, enzymes and nucleic acids, mechanisms of inflammation and fever.
- Veterinary homeopathy: history of homeopathy and theories, use of homeopathy and homeopathic examination, role of naturopath, paraomeopathic therapy, bases of pharmacology and interactions between drugs, major homeopathic remedies (more than 30).
- Floritherapy and Bach: Edward Bach's thought and life, preparation and conservation of flower essences, preparation of the bottle, determination of animal behavior, 12 healers, 7 helpers, 19 assistants, practical use of Bach remedies for animals (more of 40), Australian flowers for animals.
- Veterinary pathology: diseases of the uropoietic apparatus, diseases of the endocrine system, diseases of the musculoskeletal system, diseases of the integumentary system and of the nervous system, metabolic diseases and veterinary cardiology, diseases and disorders of other animals.
- Medicinal herbs: history of herbal medicine and basics of botany, conservation and preparation of medical herbs, instruments, preparations for internal use (infusions, decoctions, tinctures, pulverized herbs) and for external use (fluid extract, dry extract, mother tincture, oleolite, squeezing, essential oils, syrup, ointments) main remedies, medical herbs for more common disorders (more than 35).
- Nutrition and therapy with trace elements: minerals, hints of natural food and therapy with trace elements, oligotherapy diatesica, oligotherapeutic preparations, assumptions and contraindications, feeding the dog, cat and other animals.
Contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org