Em Roma (Italy)
Práticas na empresa
Is your dream to work in the Tourism Industry?
With the Master in Tourism Management, recently added in Emagister platform, you will live a fantastic learning experience to increase your competitive capability on the job market.
The tourism industry is a sector in continuous growth and its economic relevance is increasing over the years. This growth will result in industry changes, more intense competition and new forms of cooperation among public and private actors.
For all these reasons, it’s important to improve the quality of your skills in order to become an important resource for a company’s success. If you want to build a career as a Tourism Manager, you will need to acquire a mix of capabilities to build networks among different actors, to exploit opportunities offered by technology and to create complex tourist products.
Do you want to become a valuable resource for the Tourism industry? You just found the right course for you. Click on our website emagister.co.uk and ask for more information!
Quais são os objetivos da formação?: The Master prepares professionals for the Tourism Industry, building technical, analytical and managerial knowledge and skills to operate in this challenging field.
Esta formação é para mim?: Students with an undergraduate degree from all disciplines willing to develop competences in the Tourism industry. Fluent English and personal motivation are required.
Para realizar este curso deves ter o seguinte nível de estudos: Bachelor's Degree, Professional Diploma, Masters, Ph.D
- Tourism Development
- Business School
- Knowledge Theory
- Tourism Hospitality
- Tourism Hospitality Management
- Tourism Industry
- Knowledge management
- International groups
- Public actors
- Private actors
- Tourism manager
- Induction Week
- LUISS Business School welcomes its new students with an Induction Week that hosts workshops on global megatrends and scenarios, useful study methods, seminars that will cover the key topics for professional growth, from developing an effective brand identity to using digital tools, and explain the basic skills needed for the studies: how to analyse and solve a case study. Within the Induction Week the students will get to know the main people that they will be interacting with during their studies in the LUISS Business School: Programme Coordinators, staff of Career Service, Corporate Relations and Marketing Office.
- International Students have the opportunity to attend an Italian Crash Course before the Induction Week.
- After the Induction Week, After the Induction Week, Term 1 provides strong business and economics fundamentals. During Term 2 and 3, students experience core and electives courses related to tourism to build professional and personal competences. Term 4 is dedicated to the Field Project during which students put their knowledge into practice.
- Learning methods and key courses
- · Top managerial education
- · Combination of lectures and labs
- · Field project
- · Business fundamentals
- · Analytical tools in tourism
- · Electives in hotel management, culture, e-business and luxury