"SketchUp is a powerful 3D modeling tool with robust features that allows designers to explore and communicate projects, import and export various file formats and create interactive presentations. This is a widely used software in the world, especially by architects, landscape architects but also for the presentation of events, the design of 3D objects ...
SketchUp models are composed of lines and faces. Non parametric 3D modeling software. In SketchUp, you are not limited to creating walls, slabs, roofs ... You draw edges that, when they touch the ends in a closed outline and when they are in the same plane, create automatically a face.
The advantages of Sketchup
- SketchUp is a simple, fast and intuitive software compared to other 3D modeling software.
- You can already make simple models after only a few hours of learning.
- SketchUp makes it possible to produce models made of few faces and therefore very light.
- Because of its non-parametric modeling principle, SketchUp is suitable for many uses.
- It has an extensive collection of free components with the 3D Warehouse
- The free version already offers a large number of possibilities
- There are a lot of plugins, many of which are free like Twilight rendering to create realistic renderings
Do you want to work in architecture, in landscaping? Want to create 3D renderings? Do you just want to draw your future home? This course is for you and will help you achieve your goals.
Check out this comprehensive course that will help you learn Sketchup. You will first learn how to use the different tools one by one. Then you will learn how to create a house project from the beginning to the end, that is to say the plan until the end of the 3D modeling, which will allow to see all the possibilities of Sketchup.