Horário de aulas
Datas a escolher
Envio de material didático
Serviço de informação
This course is adressed to any person who wants to approach the subject either for professional or amateur reasons. It is created by experts in the field and each subject is covered very well. Thanks to this course you will approach to the subject and find new job opportunities.
Esta formação é para mim?: To any person who wants to approach the Pregnancy world
Qual é o processo de inscrição?: We will immediately contact you, usually by email within 24 hours. The couse will begin after confirming payment
Requisitos: Internet connection and personal mail box.
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Gym Instructor
- Baby care
- Birth position
Here we explain the main parts of the syllabus:
- Anatomy and physiology of female genital apparatus.
- Maternal and fetal changes during pregnancy: extra genital modifications, genital modifications during pregnancy, anatomical and physiological modifications during the 40 weeks of pregnancy.
- Common disorders: backache, carpal tunnel syndrome, constipation, diarrhea, cramping, fainting, heartburn, hypertension, insomnia, mood swings, insomnia, nausea, hemorrhoids, intercostal pain, breast aches, candidiasis, varicose veins , water retention.
- How to relieve tension: abdomen, shoulders, arms, legs, pelvic floor, back and sacral bone, buttocks, self-relaxation.
- Physical exercises for the body and massages during pregnancy: correct positions and practical exercises.
- Exercises against pain and backache.
- Yoga and the Importance of breathing.
- Stretching, muscle toning up and Autogenic Training.
- Labor and birth positions and preparation.
- Mom's pelvic health and gymnastics.
- Exercises focused on perineal rehabilitation.
- Pilates and sweet gymnastics.
- Baby care and breastfeeding.
- Vaccination and weaning.
- From the instructor's eyes: interact with class, music to use, couple exercises, interaction between mother and son.