Horário de aulas
Datas a escolher
Envio de material didático
Serviço de informação
This course is adressed to any person who wants to approach the subject either for professional or amateur reasons. It is created by experts in the field and each subject is covered very well. Thanks to this course you will approach to the subject and find new job opportunities.
Esta formação é para mim?: To any person who wants to approach the Naturopathy world
Qual é o processo de inscrição?: We will immediately contact you, usually by email within 24 hours. The couse will begin after confirming payment
Requisitos: Internet connection and personal mail box.
- First Aid
- Communication Skills
- Alternative Medicine
- Children massages
Here we explain the main parts of the syllabus:
- Basic naturopathy: history and definition of naturopathy, naturopath's professional role, three fundamental concepts, meaning of symptoms, health, disease, pathology and syndrome, vital energy (massage techniques for vital energy recovery, relaxation techniques).
- Anatomy and physiology of the child: integumentary apparatus, locomotor apparatus, cardiovascular apparatus and blood components, respiratory apparatus, endocrine apparatus, digestive and excretory-urinary apparatus, nervous system, male and female genital apparatus, physiological elements (reflexes, learning, pH, gas properties), immune system.
- Childhood assistance: study of physical, emotional, social and cognitive factors of growth, child development, behavioral and growth dynamics.
- Pediatric homeopathy: history of homeopathy and theories, homeopathy and homeopathic examination, role of naturopathy, paraomeopathic therapy, basics of homeopathic pharmacology, principles of pharmacology and interactions, major homeopathic remedies, general homeopathy, food intolerance and dietary supplement (vitamins, trace elements, minerals).
- Medicinal herbs: phytotherapy's origins, basis of botany, conservation and preparation of natural remedies, tinctures, hydroalcoholic solutions, macerated glycerides, extracts, infusions, decoctions and essential oils, medicinal herbs (more than 40 herbs).
- Flower therapy and Bach: Edward Bach's thought and life, preparation of floral essences and preservation, preparation of the bottle, 12 healers, 7 assistants, 19 assistants, practical use of Bach remedies, psychosomatic, flower therapy and phytotherapy.
- Elements of gynaecology and obstetrics: normal and pathological birth, baby care and eating, labor, childbirth, fetal attitude, twin pregnancies, post-partum haemorrhage, pregnancy examinations and tests, pathologies, female genital system disorders and cancers, hormonal therapy in pregnancy, amenorrhea, endometriosis, sexually transmitted diseases, abortions, sterility.
- Infant massage elements: The importance of contact and the benefits of massage on the baby, indian massage and basic elements of ayurvedic medicine, swedish massage and exercises, reflexology (history, treated areas: hands, feet, ears and eyes, and massage techniques), yoga in babies and children (dynamic neonatal yoga, yoga benefits, learning techniques, positions), colic’s prevention, regulation of the circulatory system, muscular, gastrointestinal and regulation of the sleep-wake cycle.
Contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org