This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
1. How To Become Audience Focused
The Basics of Public Speaking
Be an Audience-Centered Speaker
2. Discover How To Speak and Listen Well
Become an Excellent Listener
3. Research and Organise Your Speech
Researching Your Speech Topic
Organising Your Speech
4. Outlining Your Speech and Style
Making a speech outline
What is Speaking Style?
5. Four Methods of Delivering a Speech and Visual Aids
Four Methods of Delivering a Speech
Visual Aids and Their Uses in Public Speaking
6. Purposes and Types of Informative Speaking
Purposes and Types of Informative Speaking
7. Methods of Persuasion
Methods of Persuasion – Part 1
Methods of Persuasion – Part 2
h How To Self-Evaluate and be Prepared
How to Self-Evaluate Your Speech
Preparing for an Unprepared Speech
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying TOTUM Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.