Master in Agribusiness Management (Part Time)
Definitely, I'm going tomiss you, guys! You offer a nice environment, with good colleagues and great teachers.
← | →
RBS is the perfect place for anyone wanting to acquire quality business knowledge.
← | →
Em Roma (Italy)
Práticas na empresa
Rome Business School’s Master in Agribusiness Management grants a top-level managerial training which combines economic, strategic and planning techniques and deep knowledge of the market with the mechanisms and dynamics of the agricultural business. The program’s quality teaching and networking services all contribute to make it the perfect fit for anyone who is looking to rise to the top in the world of farming, agricultare, food production, or in the start-up agribusiness system with a mind-set focused on innovation and sustainability.
Quais são os objetivos da formação?:
At the end of the course of study, the participants will learn to:
1. Understand the characteristics and trends of the agri-food market and the role played by farmers, industrialists and their representatives in organizations.
2. Recognize the intersection of agro-industry with other areas of economic and social interest, such as economic development and the innovative and sustainable way of producing and diversifying businesses (organic agriculture, biofuels, biogas, circular bioeconomy, green economy etc ...) .
3. Identify and manage the characteristics of the main food companies and develop effective managerial strategies.
4. Develop a global business plan for agri-food companies, corporate canvas model.
5. Use the most advanced marketing techniques to promote sustainability in the agri-food sector and organizations
6. Understand and use project management techniques for farms
7. Manage the agri-food chain
8. Know the start-up ecosystem related to agro-industry and the development goals of the United Nations sustainability
9. Master the use of new technologies and innovation within farmers or industrial organizations and the most advanced tools and production channels for sustainable organic agriculture and agri-food development
10. Know the international organizations operating in the agri-food sector and the international policies and support related to this economic sector
Esta formação é para mim?: The Master in Agribusiness Management is a course of excellence aimed at a maximum of 20 participants and is designed for those who are already working in the sectors of agriculture, farming, start-ups, foodtech, or production, but intend to expand and update their knowledge, and for those who are seeking their first exposure in these topics.
O que acontece após ter pedido informações?: On receiving your request, an admission specialist from Rome Business School will email you all the information you need about the course and the various stages of our admission process.
Requisitos: All applicants must have a three-year degree (or be near completion). Applicants must demonstrate English language proficiency.
Avaliação do curso
Avaliação do Centro
Sebastian Griffin-Watson Nyam
- Food Technology
- Project Manager
- Agricultural Science
- Agricultural Business
- Digital Marketing
- Business School
- Agriculture Development
- Agriculture Management
- Agriculture Marketing
- Agriculture Technology
- Agricultural farm management
- Agricultural production management
Rome Business School’s Master Agribusiness Management is structured to provide participants with a though preparation for the Agribusiness sector and crucial aspects of other related fields, starting with a wide overview of the broader management world and then proceeds with the analsys of all the specific subjects and aspects of Agribusiness Development and Management. It provides you with an in-depth insight into innovative and responsible leadership, its trends and best practices, as well as how you can be effectively applied to the Agro Industry.
Introduction and Scenario
- Agribusiness and the World Food Economy
- Agri-food Strategic Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Food and Agribusiness Marketing
- Digital marketing for Agribusiness
- Financial accounting for Agribusiness
- Business planning for agribusiness
- Project management
- Human Resources Management in the Agri-Food System
- Agri-Food Supply Chain Management
- A history of European agriculture
- The evolution of agronomic models. The recent history of global agriculture: enterprise and science.
The Start-up System
- Innovative Start-ups and SMEs, Industry 4.0: opportunities for forward looking enterprises.
- Seeds&Chips: the Foodtech and Agtech innovation fair
- Startupbootcamp: the Foodtech and Agtech start-up incubator and accelerator
- Technological innovation
- Agro-pharmaceutical innovation and new techniques for sustainability
- Multifunctionality in agriculture
- Social farming, opportunities for a new business model
Internationalization and International Experiences
- International cooperation
- Common agricultural policy in Europe
- Multilateral processes and global policy processes on agriculture
Master in Agribusiness Management (Part Time)