This online Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training course has been designed for 35-40 guided learning hours. Following course outline will provide you an idea about main topics areas are covered in this course. The numbers of sub topics are covered under following each main topic:
Course Content (Course Outline):
ORGANIZATION PLANNING AND DEPLOYMENT
Organization Planning and Deployment
ORGANIZATIONAL PROCESS AND MANAGEMENT
Organizational Process and Management
TEAM WORKING AND MANAGEMENT
Team Working and Management
Overview of the Define Phase and the Voice of the Customer
Business Case and Project Charter
Process Analysis and Documentation
Statistics, Probability & Process Capability
Measuring and Modeling Relationships
Additional Analysis Methods
Design of Experiments (DOE)
Lean Methodology & Implementation
Maintain Controls & DFSS System
Statistical Process Control (SPC)
EXAM PREPARATION AND KEY CONCEPTS
Black Belt- Exam Preparation and Key Concepts
Method of Assessment:
After you have familiarised yourself with the Six Sigma terminology, having a good understanding of 5 phases, successfully passed any mock exam you should be ready to take the real exam.
- Number of questions: 150 Multiple Choice Questions
Duration: 4 hours
Pass mark: 70%.
- In order to achieve the professional designation of IASSC Certified Black Belt (ICBB) from the International Association for Six Sigma Certification candidates must sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam and achieve a minimum score of 580 points out of a total potential of 750 points.
- There is no limitation or time restriction on examination retakes. Need to pay retake exam fee separately each retake.
- All questions are multiple choice.
- Results are sent within 2 business days upon receipt of the exam papers.
- Type of Exam: Proctored exam based
- The sole objective of the exams is to measure knowledge not work or project experience.
All exams are available in English. IASSC Certified Black Belt exams are also available in French.
All IASSC exams are closed book exams. IASSC provides a Reference Document, that contains all formulas and tables one will need during the examination.
For those who wish to sit for the exam, it is recommended, but not required, that Lean Six Sigma training is obtained through a qualified institution, Lean Six Sigma trainer or corporate program.
It is also recommended, although not required, that those sitting for the exam have some degree of real-world Lean Six Sigma work experience and project application experience.
This course package includes Lean Si Sigma Black Belt official Exam and you do not need to purchase exam separately. Please contact our Help Desk for further information.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.