1. Managing Body Composition
2. Digestion and Absorption
3. Nutritional Needs and Cellular Functions
4. Bioenergetics and Food
5. The Composition of Carbohydrates
6. Identifying the Nutritional Bad Guy
7. The Critical Role of Protein
8. Overview of Critical Micronutrients and Water
9. Food Labelling and Nutritional Choices
10. Understanding Nutrient Timing and Frequency
11. Nighttime Eating Tips
12. Dietary Supplements Evaluation
13. Weight Control and Energy Balance
14. The Exercise Caloric Cost and Fat Loss
15. Learn Exercise for Healthy Muscle Mass
16. Body Composition and Hormones
17. Special Exercise Needs and Nutrition
18. The Last Five Pounds and Set Point Theory
19. How to Choose Your Nutrition Plan?
20. Change Your Body Composition by Motivation
Benefits you will gain:
High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
Benefit of applying TOTUM Discount Card.
Recognized Accredited Qualification.
Excellent customer service and administrative support.